Click Read more button to view full post.
- 2019 BWL Chilli Cook-off IBEW 665
- Silver Bells 2019
- IBEW 665 and NECA Lansing Division Give Back to Community Through ‘No Senior Without Christmas’
- IBEW, NECA sponsor Spartans versus Red Wings Alumni Hockey Game benefiting homeless services
- Solar energy fields aim for renewable future
- 2017 Silver Bells in the City
- 2016 Silver Bells in the City
- 21st Annual BWL Chili Cook-Off
- IBEW Podcast Week 1
- Connecting with Community!
(LANSING, Mich.) — Members from IBEW Local 665 and NECA Lansing Division pitched in to help with Tri-County TRIAD’s No Senior Without Christmas project at Lansing’s Fire Station #8 on Dec. 6.
The annual program provides boxes of household supplies, non-perishable food and holiday cheer to 350 impoverished seniors living in Ingham, Clinton
In addition to sending members to help stuff boxes, IBEW 665 and NECA Lansing Division donated funds and provided vests for volunteers.
Noting that there are many seniors on this year’s list who haven’t received gifts or visits in as many as seven years, Ruiz said: “I hope you know that the fruits of your labor do not go unnoticed.”
“The stories that I heard today tugged at my heart,” said IBEW 665 Business Manager Tom Eastwood. “We believe a community grows stronger when we serve and uplift each other, and there are seniors right here in our neighborhoods who are in desperate need of help around the holiday season.”
Click here to read the full release.
IBEW and NECA have teamed up to bring you an exciting new radio show that will air on Saturdays from 8:00 am till 9:00 am on the TEAM 92.1 FM with host Ryan Schuiling. Please join him as he has discussions with NECA contractors, IBEW members, the Director of our local JATC, non-profit organizations and much more!