After about a year of construction, the Delta Solar Plant is fully operational. More than 86,000 solar panels in Delta Township now provide electricity for 3,300 homes for Lansing Board of Water & Light customers. Delta Solar started generating power in late June and reached full capacity of 24-megawatts by August. It is the second largest solar field in Michigan. Only DTE Energy’s 45-megawatt plant in Lapeer is larger. And the ..
- IBEW 665 and NECA Lansing Division Give Back to Community Through ‘No Senior Without Christmas’
- IBEW, NECA sponsor Spartans versus Red Wings Alumni Hockey Game benefiting homeless services
- Solar energy fields aim for renewable future
- 2017 Silver Bells in the City
- 2016 Silver Bells in the City
- 21st Annual BWL Chili Cook-Off
- IBEW Podcast Week 1
- Connecting with Community!
- IBEW LU 665 Monthly open house!
- Silver Bells in the City